- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Taupo, Waikato
- Product code: Reservation
*9,000 ft skydive available at 3pm with limited spaces. Please contact to confirm if your 3pm reservation time has a 9,000 ft option.
* Bookings are subject to minimum numbers to lessen our environmental and economic impact; please be aware of this when making a reservation. Our team may be in contact with you soon to offer an alternative time if so.
* Please ensure you call to re-confirm 30 minutes prior to arrival time for a weather check on 0800 586 766.
* If your preferred time slot is "Sold Out", please phone 0800826336 or email us as we may have additional seats available. NZ public holidays will incur a 15% surcharge on skydives, video/photo packages will not be effected by the surcharge.
Let our helpful team discuss the different options with you when you arrive at the airport, we are here to ensure you get the experience of a life time!
We offer an amazing experience above stunning Lake Taupo! We have the best-priced skydive in New Zealand, You'll get the full experience of any other skydive including a full safety briefing, highly trained tandem masters, free buff with your jump and of course the beautiful parachute ride back to the dropzone after your freefall experience.
We offer FREE return pickup from Taupo town centre in our stretch hummer! Please specify your pickup location when booking.
The Skydive Experience
Jump with Taupo Tandem Skydiving, New Zealand’s top-rated skydive on TripAdvisor. We work hard to give the best possible experience for each and every customer that comes through and you are no different!
As a Gold Qualmark endorsed activity, your safety is our #1 priority!
We are a solid team full of awesomeness, your excitement and enjoyment is of paramount importance to us!
Plummet at speeds of 200 kph above snow-capped volcanoes and pristine Lake Taupo, before catching your breath with a stunning parachute ride back to earth.
Experience the adventure with Taupo Tandem Skydiving - over 200,000 jumps since 1992!